Here's the holiday closing dates we'll be taking off for some rest and relaxation with loved ones.
United’s branch locations, drive-thru windows, Member Service Center, and administrative offices will be closed on the following days for holiday observances:
2023 Holiday Schedule
- New Year’s Day – Monday, January 2
- Martin Luther King Jr Day – Monday, January 16
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 19
- Independence Day – Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day – Monday, September 4
- Nevada Day – Friday, October 27; All Nevada locations will be closed
- Veterans Day – Saturday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 23
- Christmas Eve Day – Sunday, December 24
- Christmas Day – Monday, December 25
Access all of your United accounts anytime during the holiday schedule by logging into Online or Mobile Banking, dialing up Voice Banking, or stopping by an ATM.